Security & Safety at Foundations
We know that education, development and socialization are important, but your child’s safety is what matters most. And that is why all our childcare centers feature security cameras.
Where are the school security cameras?
There is at least one camera in every classroom and lobby.
How is the school camera system used?
There are viewing monitors in the school lobby and the director’s office. Your school’s management team will monitor the live feed throughout the day.
Do the school cameras live stream to the internet?
For safety and security reasons, our school security cameras do not stream to the internet. However, families are welcome to observe the live feeds at any time!
At Foundations, here are a few other things we do to ensure your child is safe:
- Our school is always locked and is secured with electronic keypad entry, so only authorized staff and families may enter.
- Our playgrounds are fenced and secured with gates to ensure your child can play outdoors safely.
- Our school has smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, and both are regularly inspected.
- Our team continuously monitors all children, including when they enter or exit the premises, enter or exit a vehicle or move to a new location in or around the center.
- Our team members are certified in first aid and CPR, and infant and toddler teachers receive annual SIDs training.
The safety and wellbeing of your child is the most important thing to us. We strive to provide a safe environment for your child, and to give you peace of mind that your child is receiving the very best of care.
Please contact your Center Director if you have any questions about our school security cameras or safety and security at our schools.