Tour an Early Learning School Near You
The best way to determine whether Foundations is the right fit for your family is to experience us in person! We’d love for you and your child to visit our early learning school!
Tours typically take about 30 minutes, though individual length may vary. During your tour, you’ll meet our childhood education team and learn more about our school and our approach to early learning.
- Meet your school’s management team.
- Meet your child’s teachers and classmates.
- Tour our school and your child’s classroom.
- Observe our classroom environment, purposefully designed to engage your child and promote age-appropriate learning and development.
- Tour our playgrounds designed to encourage physical activity and just plain fun!
- Learn about our safety and security measures, including our security cameras.
- Take a test drive of our Creative Curriculum and STEAM learning activities.
- Learn more about our state-of-the-art technology for early childhood education classrooms.
- View weekly menus and learn about our healthy nutrition programs.
- Find out enrollment next steps, including registration and what to expect on your first day.
When you schedule your tour of our early learning center, we’ll make every effort to accommodate your desired tour time. However, we encourage you to visit the school when you can experience your child’s classroom in action! For this reason, we recommend touring when children are not napping — so you won’t miss out on observing classroom activities, early education curriculum, and spending time with your child’s teacher!