Your baby’s brain is developing at an amazing rate, so our infant nursery is all about brain development. In our infant daycare program, we teach tummy time for social bonding and physical development, and baby sign language to help your child communicate their needs. Your primary caregiver will help your baby progress through important developmental milestones while working closely with you to provide consistency with feeding, playing and sleeping schedules.
About Foundations of Greer, SC
At Foundations of Greer, our childcare programs give your child a strong educational and social foundation. We focus on school readiness, socialization, STEAM, literacy, confidence-building, and creativity. We help your child become a confident, creative thinker and work to instill a life-long love of learning.
If you’re looking for a safe, educational childcare, daycare, preschool or after school program in Greer, SC, look no further! Let us provide you with peace of mind that your child is safe, learning and having fun in a healthy, supportive environment. Welcome to Foundations of Greer.
Ages Served: 6 weeks-12 years
Greer Program Features
- Security cameras in all classrooms
- Photo & video updates with complimentary mobile app
- Nationally-recognized STEAM curriculum
- School-readiness, literacy, Spanish and sign language programs
- Innovative technology for early childhood classrooms
- State of the art playgrounds
- Diapers and wipes provided for nominal fee
- Industry-leading health & safety measures
- To be determined
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Nothing matters more than your child’s health, safety and security. That is why we take every precaution to ensure your child is safe when they spend their day with us.
Every Foundations school follows our strict health, safety and disinfection guidelines based on current recommendations from the CDC. Each school also has a restricted-entry system, staff trained in first aid and CPR, and most schools have security cameras in all classrooms.
In our school you will notice:
- Smaller group/class sizes
- Contactless check-in
- Face coverings required for all adults, and welcomed for children over 2
- Temperature checks on arrival for all staff and children
- Health screening on arrival for all staff and children
- Classroom access limited to children and teachers only
- Regular wellness checks throughout the day
- Increase handwashing
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices
- Staff re-trained on key health and safety measures
- Naptime adjustments
- Staggered playground times to keep groups separated
- Temporary suspension of outside visitors to classrooms
- Adjusted safe dining practices and suspension of family-style dining
- Same person pick-up/drop-off encouraged
- Temporary suspension of school-wide events or field trips
- Secure building; only authorized staff and families may enter
Our toddler daycare program is designed to meet your toddler’s physical and emotional needs, while helping them adjust to a more formal learning environment. When your child shows they are developmentally ready to start potty-training, your teacher will partner with you to create consistency from school to home.
Our early preschool program is designed to assist during this important transition from toddlerhood to preschool! Our teachers provide a more structured environment that responds to your child’s natural curiosity and offers room for exploration, learning and fun.
Our preschool curriculum is focused on providing your child with a solid foundation in the skills needed for Kindergarten and beyond. The preschool years are a time of great creativity and social growth. Our teachers focus on introducing structure and routine, while facilitating fun activities that develop your child’s language and literacy, math, science, creativity, Spanish and social skills.
Our Pre-Kindergarten program prepares your child for the adventures of kindergarten. With a careful balance of freedom and instruction, your child will participate in interesting learning activities in language, math, science, social studies, Spanish, music and art, with a special emphasis on STEAM. Special focus is also given to building your child’s social and emotional development, language and literacy, executive function and creativity.
Our school-age program offers a safe, fun and supervised environment to start and end the school day. Your child will participate in fun, interactive learning experiences, receive homework assistance from teachers, spend time with friends, and exert some energy on the playground! Transportation to and from local elementary schools is provided. Fresh breakfast is served in our before-school program with an afternoon snack served in our after-school program. E-learning and virtual learning programs are also available.
Extreme STEAM Summer Camp at Foundations is fun, innovative and deceivingly educational! Extreme STEAM is a STEAM-infused summer camp. Each week of camp features a new theme packed with fun and educational STEAM projects and at least 2 field trips per week.
Allison has more than 20 years of experience in early education and childcare, previously serving as Center Director, classroom teacher, and manager of a school-age program. She earned her master’s degree in Human Resource Management and her bachelor’s degree in Human Development.
Allison is married with 3 children, and in her free time she enjoys reading and spending time outdoors at the lake or hiking. She is excited to meet you and your family!