Daycare & Preschool Costs
Childcare costs vary based on your program needs. Some things that may affect the cost of daycare tuition include:
- Age of your child
- School location
- Number of days per week you need care
- Number of hours per day you need care
Weekly daycare tuition includes:
- Fresh, healthy breakfast, lunch and snack. Meals are prepared on-site daily, and menus are planned by a licensed nutritionist.
- All Creative Curriculum® and STEAM instruction, consumables and activities.
- Spanish, sign language, literacy and character development programs.
- Transportation to and from local elementary schools for our school-age programs.
- Premium-brand Cuties® diapers and wipes are provided in the infant and toddler classrooms for $10/week.
The quickest way to get daycare tuition rates is to contact the school you’re interested in attending by phone or email. Our team members will be happy to help! We offer flexible hours and full-time, part-time and drop-in programs to fit your family’s needs.
Stimulus 2021 | Childcare Assistance
The recently passed American Rescue Plan Act made several changes to the 2021 childcare tax credit, temporarily expanding the rules around who is eligible for the credit, how much the credit pays and when. We want you to be aware of these opportunities, as they may help your family!
- For 2021, the child tax credit increases to $3,600 per child under age 6, and $3,000 per child aged 6 to 17. Prior to this legislation, the tax credit was up to $2,000 per child (ages 0-16).
- Half of this credit can be sent to qualifying taxpayers in the form of direct cash payments from July to December 2021. The other half will be available when they file their tax return in 2022.
Eligibility for benefits is dependent upon your personal tax situation, including your adjusted gross income and tax filing status. Please contact a tax professional for more detailed information.
Ready to Get Started?
Find a daycare near you and schedule a tour today!