Welcome to Foundations Early Learning Center!
Our Vision: Empowering children to realize their full potential.
Our Mission: To enrich children’s lives through meaningful, innovative early learning experiences.
You want the very best for your child in all aspects of life. And so do we. That’s why our programs are created to help your child reach their full potential – in both school and in life.
We provide high-quality, state licensed infant, toddler, preschool, Pre-K, school-age and summer camp programs. Our programs utilize the nationally-recognized, award-winning Creative Curriculum® with a focus on STEAM in all our classrooms.
Why Is This So Important?
High-quality childcare offers long-lasting social, economic and academic benefits for children. And the earlier a child begins learning, the better he or she does down the road.
The first five years of a child’s life are the most crucial time of growth and learning. In fact, 85% of a child’s brain develops by age five, before a child even enters school!
- A long-term study found that children in higher-quality childcare were better prepared for school at age 4. At age 15, they were still performing above their peers.
- Children exposed to reading, vocabulary and early learning between the ages of 2 to 5 perform better as students throughout their lifetimes.
- Adults who participated in early childhood education programs are 80% more likely to attend college.*
- Adults who attended early childhood programs earn 33% higher average salaries.*
*Data from ReadyNation.org
Our team is comprised of passionate and skilled early childhood professionals. All Foundations teachers meet the following:
- Certified by the state, and meet or exceed all childcare requirements.
- Complete criminal background checks based on state and local licensing requirements, reference checks, and verification of educational credentials.
- Trained in CPR and first aid, and complete trainings in early childhood health and safety.
- Complete Creative Curriculum® trainings and collaborate with our education department to ensure our curriculum comes alive in their classrooms.
- Progress through individualized professional development plans to strengthen skills and keep apprised of the most recent research into early childhood education.
- Are encouraged to further their formal education by completing their CDA or earning a degree through our partnership with Rasmussen College.
Each Foundations school provides:
- Licensed programs for children 6 weeks – 12 years old
- Security cameras in all classrooms
- Photo and video updates of your child with our mobile app
- Nationally-recognized Creative Curriculum® with an advanced STEAM focus
- Inviting classroom environments with state-of-the-art playgrounds
- Innovative technology for early childhood classrooms
- School-readiness, literacy, Spanish, and sign language programs
- Staff certified in first aid and CPR
- Healthy meals and snacks included in tuition