Being two is a special time of life. Your child wants to exert his independence, but still needs to know there’s a caring adult who has his back. Our teachers balance these needs by providing a more structured environment that offers room for exploration, learning, and fun.
In our Step-Up classroom:
- Teachers use the nationally-recognized Creative Curriculum™ to build on the skills children developed in their first two years of life.
- Stories, songs, teacher-led experiences, and an engaging classroom environment all help your child learn and grow.
- Your child’s teacher tailors experiences to fit your child’s learning needs.
- Spanish and sign language are integrated into the classroom to make learning a global experience.
- Our proprietary Character Counts program uses children’s stories to help your child acquire literacy skills and explore character development.
Your child will be introduced to our specialized STEAM learning tools. Whether she is building with our ramps and balls kit, interacting with friends on the Engage-2 Tablet PC, or creating with age-appropriate art tools, your child will receive the tools she needs to be a leader in the 21st century.