Winston-Salem, NC – Poplar St.
300 North Poplar Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Monday – Friday | 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
6 weeks – 12 years
- Lower child-to-teacher ratios
- Real-time photos & videos with our mobile app
- Experienced teachers and early care professionals
- Secure facility with electronic keypad access
- School readiness, Spanish and sign language programs
- Exclusive literacy & character building program
- State-approved Creative Curriculum® with STEM emphasis
- Innovative technology for early childhood classrooms
- Transportation for after-school program
- Large, fun playgrounds for each age group
- Fresh, nutritious meals and snacks
Contact This School
Meet the Director, Danielle Johnson
My name is Danielle Johnson and I am the Center Director for Foundations Early Learning Center in Winston-Salem, NC. I am from Tarboro, NC and I moved to Winston-Salem in 2002 after graduating from high school.
I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Birth to Kindergarten Education with a concentration in Administration and Leadership and a minor in Business. I have my North Carolina Early Childhood Credential, and my North Carolina Early Childhood Administration Credential – Level III.
I have been working in child care for 12 years. I first started in this field teaching infants, toddlers and preschoolers. While teaching, I began to transition myself to learning more about the business while still being able to serve children. My mission is to educate, nurture and support children, in addition to working with families. I strive every day to be their advocate, teacher, and inspiration.
I enjoy reading, traveling, watching sports, shopping, volunteering, and spending time with my son and family.