Designed for the needs of today’s active students, our school-age program offers a safe, fun, and supervised environment to start or end the school day. During school holidays and summer months, we offer a full-day program rich in hands-on activities and exciting field trips!
In our School-age classroom:
- Your student will participate in fun educational experiences in language, math, science, social studies, music and art.
- Time to work on homework or homework support is provided each day.
- Your student will take an active role in shaping their time — from putting on a class play to forming clubs to working on a community project to helping design their classroom space.
- Our cutting-edge STEAM Zone (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) provides your student with hands-on, interactive experiences in all aspects of a STEAM education.
- Our proprietary Character Counts program uses literature to teach important literacy concepts, including phonemic and phonetic awareness, letter recognition, and writing. The program builds character as children explore character traits such as responsibility, patience, creativity, and respect.