The preschool years are a time of great creativity and social growth, with school readiness a priority for many families.
At Foundations Early Learning Center, our preschool curriculum is focused on providing your child with a solid foundation in the academic skills needed for Kindergarten and beyond.
In our Preschool classroom:
- Your child will enjoy an engaging environment that makes learning fun.
- Teachers use the nationally-recognized Creative Curriculum™ to introduce activities that develop literacy, math, problem-solving, and creativity.
- Spanish and sign language are integrated into the classroom to make learning a global experience.
- Our proprietary Character Counts program uses children’s literature to teacher your child literacy skills and to explore character development.
- Our cutting-edge STEAM Zone (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) provides your child with hands-on, interactive experiences in all aspects of a STEAM education.