Our Pre-K program is designed to prepare your child for the challenges and adventures of Kindergarten. The learning starts with a daily morning message that children read and continues with small and large group learning experiences and engaging story times.
In our Pre-K classroom:
- Your child will participate in fun educational experiences in language, math, science, social studies, music and art using the nationally-recognized Creative CurriculumTM.
- Your child’s teacher will measure her progress and set goals with you to ensure a successful transition into Kindergarten using the 38 Objectives for Learning and Development.
- Spanish and sign language are integrated into the classroom to make learning a global experience.
- Our cutting-edge STEAM Zone (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) provides your child with hands-on, interactive experiences in all aspects of a STEAM education.
- Our proprietary Character Counts program uses children’s literature to teach important literacy concepts, including phonemic and phonetic awareness, letter recognition, and writing. The program builds character as children explore character traits such as responsibility, patience, creativity, and respect.